FIT4FUNDING COURSE YOUR TRAINING ON EU FUNDING BY FFG ACADEMY
Are you a junior scientist interested in European funding programmes for Research & Innovation (R&I) and
would like to improve your knowledge in this area? If yes, then take part in the Fit4Funding course! After
this course, you will have sufficient knowledge to kick-off your own European funding journey.
- approx. 30 learning units à 50 minutes from 17 April to 22 May 2023
- a mix of online self-learning modules provided on an e-learning platform, live webinars and a one-day online training
- the course is offered by the FFG Academy and is free of charge
- for junior scientists from universities, research organisations and companies
You will get:
- an introduction on the relevant political background of European funding and an overview of available programmes
- insights on proposal preparation, peer review processes & information on programmes for developing your career
- an overview on important cross-cutting topics in the context of European R&I projects
The course details are provided below:
"Fit4Funding - Your training on EU funding by FFG Academy"
Start date: 17 April 2023
End date: 22 May 2023
Deadline for registration: 15 March 2023
The course description and registration facility are available on the FFG Academy website.